Be a part of a leading organization in the Australasia region as an IT Systems Administrator.
- Australian organisation with a great culture
- 12 Months Fixed Term Contract (includes all the Benefits of a Permanent Full-time Position)
- Sydney CBD based role with hybrid work flexibility.
About the role
- We are looking for a skilled IT Systems Administrator to join the company's technology team to provide support across all aspects of our IT infrastructure.
- This role will provide operational support and will be a first responder for Service Desk escalations.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, and a dedication to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Provide Level 2/3 technical assistance to end-users by resolving escalated issues related to hardware, software, and applications.
- Provide 1st level support coverage for IT Service Desk where required.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues, ensuring minimal disruption to user productivity.
- Collaborate with the Service Desk team to provide mentorship and guidance to assist in solving complex technical problems.
- Assist in training Service Desk analysts on new technologies and troubleshooting techniques.
Key Requirements and Competencies
- 3-5 years' Systems Admin related experience.
- Must have worked in the Financial Services industry preferably Insurance industry.
- Experience in Managing and Configuring VMware Server and VDI Virtualized Environments (vCenter, ESXi, Horizon), ensuring reliability and optimal performance.
- Proven experience with deploying, configuring, and maintaining Microsoft Operating Systems and services including Server (2016, 2019, 2022), SQL (2016, 2017, 2019) and Active Directory (DS, DNS, DHCP).
- Experience with Incident Monitoring and Cyber Security Alerting Systems (PRTG, Splunk, LogInsight, CheckPoint, Azure).
- Excellent Communication skills with Strong Customer Service and Interpersonal skills
Advance your skills in a fantastic work environment with a great culture. Work on the latest technologies, across multiple platforms.
If interested in hearing more about this career opportunity, please select APPLY or contact Gian via email@example.com quoting reference number 258451.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.