Large insurance group operating throughout APAC with a customer-centric approach. Who offer a flexible working environment and supports their employees to reach their potential through career development and growth.
Well known Insurance group are looking for a passionate Desktop Support Technician to join their team. The primary purpose of this role is to provide technical support for the IT Desktop fleet and associated applications with an outstanding customer centric approach, while serving as the escalation point for hardware and software issues that are escalated via the internal IT Service Desk, and staff.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in a similar Service Desk role
- IT qualifications such as MCP, Cert 1V or similar.
- Knowledge of Citrix and Lotus Notes.
- Knowledge surrounding ITIL practices.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to critical issues.
- Commercial experience in customer service, analysis, systems support or Service Desk environment.
- Significant experience in a multi-sited environment.
- Experience working with Fibre and CAT5/6 copper.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nic Gulliver quoting reference 260235.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.