The role of CX Design Lead is responsible for producing journey maps for key customer and employee journeys. The role will be required to work within a Design team consisting of a researcher and a backstage service blueprinter
- Requirements Analysis and Detailed Service Design - Leading the development of the planning stages and the data gathering requirements, working collaboratively with insights team across the organisation to inform understanding of the current journey
- Customer Journey Mapping of external customers and internal employee journeys experiences
- Supporting the business to deliver on its digital transformation program, Services for Brisbane
Competencies and Skill:
- Knowledge of human centred design methodology and experience of leading human centred design sprints (including collaborative workshops).
- Advance skills in customer journey mapping.
- Familiarity of customer research (preparing and delivering qualitative and quantitative research) and/or using customer research platforms/data visualisation tools.
- Possess empathy, be open-minded, curious, a great listener, effective collaborator and have a passion for telling the customer's story.
- Possess the ability to negotiate, consult, coordinate and deliver substantial business analysis and solution conceptualisation in a large, diverse and complex organisation.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in preparing high-quality epics and user stories.
- Expert analytical and problem-solving skills, together with the ability to apply that knowledge.
- Ability to establish and grow collaborative relationships (building trust and providing reliability), with staff from varying technical disciplines, and with customers, suppliers, project managers and stakeholders.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Mangal Kadam on 730037693 referring a job number 260409.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.