Our Federal Government Client is looking for a Business Integration Analyst.
WE are looking for a Technical Analyst to provide detailed analysis of critical business systems, large data sets and ensure successful integration with enterprise monitoring solutions. The position will support the End to End Monitoring project to mature application monitoring and work collaboratively with business stakeholders and technical teams across the program.
The End to End Monitoring project exists to deliver an enterprise monitoring capability that provides monitoring of export systems and services so that potential system issues can be identified and resolved earlier, reducing service disruption for exporters.
The duties performed will include:
- Working with business and product stakeholders to understand their needs for monitoring, covering service level expectations and current pain points for alerting and notification, through to detailed information products required by developers (e.g. logs) and reports.
- Working with product development teams to understand system architectures, and services including complex integrations with other systems.
- Analyse and document stakeholder requirements, translating them into specific monitoring objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Identify gaps in monitoring and logging that need to be addressed, including by both the end-to-end monitoring team and by product development teams.
- Undertake detailed analysis of monitoring and application data to support the development of monitoring and notification solutions.
- Lead technical integration of the log aggregator solution and develop correlation of large data sets for effective event management.
- Extensive experience in identifying and documenting business-related requirements for monitoring solutions such as quality of service characteristics and obtaining business value through data analysis and identification of pain points.
- Experience using log analytics tools, such as Splunk, Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI), Elastic and Azure Log Analytics and developing database queries such as SQL Server and Oracle DBMS.
- Familiarity with software development principles and practices, coupled with expertise in database design techniques aimed at optimising performance.
- Experience with application monitoring tools, such as Splunk, AppDynamics, and Azure App Insights.
- Experience with Cloud based solutions such as those provided by Azure.
The role has an initial 12-Month contract with two (2) possible extensions terms of 12 Months. It is the Client's preference for the work to be done in either ACT or Brisbane, but the role is open to work remotely with the expectation of being able to attend regular onsite meetings as requested. Please note that it is mandatory that the selected resource be capable of attending onsite, week-long workshops every three (3) months.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens with active AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Maria Lastierre on 02 6245 1717 quoting Job Reference: # 259107
The closing date for this role is on Friday, 24 November, 2023.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.