You'll need outstanding writing and content design skills, as well as the ability to translate complex policy and legal information into plain English.
You'll also be familiar with using agile methods and enjoy working openly, collaboratively and as part of a motivated multi-disciplinary team.
* Take responsibility for all site content, including new content development and ongoing iterations to the site.
* Collaborate with other designers, researchers and developers to understand and solve user problems.
* Collaborate with researchers and the team to test the platform with its users.
* Support the community manager with social and direct communications.
* Proven experience creating and iterating content to meet user needs
* Proven experience creating content to a style guide
* Experience using metrics to make content and research decisions
* Experience creating different types of content: written, infographics, video etc
* Experience writing for search engine optimisation and accessibility
* Experience 'pair writing' with subject matter experts, ideally legal and policy
* Ability to work in a way that's transparent and collaborative
* Ability to work quickly and incorporate feedback
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload in harmony with team output
For more information/discussion, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting: 187719 job reference number or just click the apply button.