Exciting E Commerce venture is well funded and looking to expand their Australian operations. Due to increase workload and number of projects, they are looking to hire a dynamic candidate with a blend of technical (PHP, LAMP, Web, Front End) and management skills.
Working directly with the founders, you will juggle a variety of projects concurrently, and see that all are executed with the utmost attention to details.
What you'll do:
- Scope out new projects with a heavy focus on design and user experience
- Managing the development pipeline of best in class customer and internal facing applications across web and app.
- Implementing reliable systems built for scalability
- Identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks
- Building out back-end infrastructure to support new and existing functionality
- Setting up, from scratch, automated testing protocols
- Working with development teams offshore and locally
- Reviewing and refining existing code
What you'll need:
- Be based in Sydney with 2-3 years experience with PHP.
- Excellent spoken and written English in order to communicate with on-shore and off-shore development teams.
- Experience writing unit tests, AGILE methodology and the full Software Development Lifecycle.
- A solid working knowledge and experience with LAMP stack.
- Knowledge of GIT and command line and the ability to evaluate and refactor code before release.