Our Federal Government Client is seeking experienced content writers to work within a multi-disciplinary agile team with other content writers, a business analyst, delivery manager and user experience (UX) involvement. The successful candidate will work embedded within the team to deliver content outcomes prioritised by a product owner. At times, you may be asked to work with stakeholders or subject matter experts to co-write content.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven experience in translating complex information and rewriting it into plain English
- Experience writing and designing content for the web based on a predefined content strategy
- An understanding of human-centered design
- Knowledge of digital service standards
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 203116
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.