- 6 months contract role| Remote work
- Australian Citizen | Baseline Clearance required
- Federal Government organisation
We are seeking an experienced Visualisation Developer who will work across the Jobkeeper Program. The position will undertake the data curation and build of sophisticated visualisations supporting the implementation of Jobkeeper.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have deep development experience with visualisation endpoints including ShinyR , SAS VA and web as well as data preparation for those visualisations
- The Visualisation Developer uses their expertise to build sophisticated intuitive visualisations to support business discovery and program management. They will also need to find creative solutions to very complex data problems particularly around quality/cleansing to curate and prepare data for visualisation.
- Actively participate in and drive the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, build, testing, documenting and maintenance.
- Develop and maintain a network with others internally and externally, build relationships with team members, management, and a range of stakeholders.
- Lead, change and deal with uncertainty in a positive and flexible manner
- Extensive development experience in enterprise business intelligence and visualisation platforms
- Experience in provisioning data out to built visualisations
- Analysing business requirements to develop capability that meets business outcomes
- Proven expertise and extensive experience in writing technical documentation
- Ability to work with project managers, project team members and business representatives to deliver outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated with minimal direct management and a demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship with Baseline clearance, to be considered for this opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on Lavanya.email@example.com quoting reference number #205991