Our Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a seasoned User Experience (UX) Designer for a long-term contract role. This is an initial 12-month engagement, with extension options and affords to opportunity to gain a Baseline AGSVA clearance.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with key stakeholders to discover user needs as an input to project requirements
- Conducting user experience research and translating finding into improved user experience;
- Employing user-centred design techniques to research, seek insights, and develop supporting artefacts
- Developing sketches and wireframes, low and high-fidelity mock-ups and associated reports
- Conducting usability evaluations and design with inclusive design principals
- Facilitating design workshops and collaborative sessions with a variety of stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of service design, user-centred design principals, design best practices, inclusive design, web design, graphic design, visual trends and/or emerging digital channels within Federal Government
- Demonstrated experience & knowledge of the DTA Service Standard, Accessibility & WCAG 2.0 Standards
- Proven ability to advocate the value of UX principles, to a variety of audiences, from Executive to Project teams
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 196603
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government security clearances to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.