Our Federal Government client is seeking Unified Communications Technical Specialist who is experienced in the delivery of Information Technology (IT) networks, telecommunications commodities, mobile services, Unified Communications and contact centre services. Initial Contract till April 2020 plus 2x6 Months extension option.
These services are critical to our client's operations, underpinning all communications with the public, across government and internally.
As an experienced Technical Lead in Melbourne or Canberra you will lead the Unified Communications vertical. The 'Technical Lead - UC' will be required to work with a range of stakeholders and external suppliers to facilitate Unified Communications transition activities and subsequently manage BAU Operations.
In this role you will oversee the delivery of Unified Communications capability as part of service provider renewal arrangements and ensure seamless operations of the Unified Communications technology portfolio on an ongoing basis.
You will have:
- Extensive experience in Unified Communications & Conferencing (UCC) solutions designed to improve user productivity and enhance business processes that relate to communications and collaboration. These include but are not limited to telephony, meeting solutions, instant Messaging & Presence, Integrations and User Experience as well as Collaboration.
- Technical knowledge of Cisco Collaboration Suite tools including Cisco Webex, Jabber, etc. and familiarity with UC tools from other leading industry vendors.
- Familiarity with SaaS based unified communication solutions and other innovations to enable the identification and delivery of future transformation opportunities with the vendor.
- Experience to assist with ITSM processes, standard operating procedures and user-guide development in support of technical activities
- Experience to lead IT projects and operations in large government or enterprise environments with numerous stakeholders and multiple service providers
- Experience to lead, plan and manage service provider activities and work streams to deliver project outputs and ensure 'green light' operations once transition is completed.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #206215.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.