One of Australia's largest resource companies is currently looking for a UIPath Developer to join their Perth team. This is a long-term contract with a possibility of turning it into a permanent position for the right person.
- Analyse business processes and recommend UIPath automation options
- Designs automation processes, working with Solution Architect
- Definition of requirements using Agile methods
- Perform Change Owner role for deployment of technical changes between development, test and production environments
- Develop new processes/tasks/objects in UIPath
- Develop and maintain 'as built' solution documentation
- Report status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- 6+ years' experience in Robot Process Automation/Intelligent Process Automation
- 2+ years' experience in UIPath
- Be able to comply with and help enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
- Experience with unit testing to ensure quality of coded components
- Have experience during Product test and UAT phases
If you are interested in applying, please click the link with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 189055)