UX Researcher - Based in Newcastle NSW
Do you want to escape the 'rat race' in Sydney but still work on a meaningful Digital Transformation Program? This is a rare opportunity for an experienced UX Researcher to make their mark.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Engaging with users and customers to identify needs.
- Designing qualitative and quantitative research approaches
- Identify design problems and devise solutions
- Collaborate with product owners, UX designers and developers to create world class digital experiences
Your skills and experience should include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of HCD
- Experience designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Experience working and collaborating with UX Designers
- Experience working in an Agile UX environment
If this is a role you could see yourself excelling in - Please hit the apply button now!