Our client is seeking a highly-skilled Technical Application packager for the development work of small projects and improvement initiatives. Responsibilities will include designing UEM solutions, providing systems designs or technical documentation for solutions and performing lab and/or onsite integration and testing.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Demonstrated skills in ICT delivery with a quality focus
- Design, Build, Implementation of small, medium, and large environments
- Experience utilising industry standard practices and tools to assess business applications that are currently packaged for Windows 7, and re-package for Windows 10
- Experience in tailoring solutions for alternative application delivery; from native Windows 10 remediation capabilities to virtualisation solutions and products offered by various vendors.
- Capable of managing competing priorities in a flexible manner and assisting with other project activities as required to meet project outcomes.
- General knowledge and understanding of technical and resource capabilities and capacities of organisation's application and integration environments
- Knowledge and understanding of organisation's Enterprise Architecture and Technology Architecture.
- Knowledge of desktop deployments for Windows platforms Microsoft SCCM CBB
- Microsoft Azure Intune
- Knowledge of desktop deployments for Mobile platforms, Apple, Android
- Expert knowledge of Apple iOS, Android, Apple MacOS, and Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Possess expert technical expertise in at least one technical specialty and can solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting. You will also need to be able to examine possible workarounds and escalations as required.
- Possess Test Management awareness in the context of an ICT Project, or proven ability to acquire this knowledge.
- Proven Experience in managing ICT technical delivery of solutions to meet Project requirements
- Scripting (Visual Basic, WMI, Structure Query Language (SQL) & PowerShell)
- Demonstrated mobility solution design experience
- Strong demonstration experience delivering a range of UEM solutions
- Expert-level experience in designing and deploying a UEM solution (Intune / AirWatch / Mobile Iron)
- Experience with Apple Business Manager (DEP, VPP) and Android Enterprise / Samsung KNOX.
- Understanding of Single Sign On technologies including Kerberos, SAML and OAuth.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with the ability to develop strategic on-going customer relationships
- Demonstrated skill and experience in business and technical writing
- Excellent ability to work as a member of a multi-discipline Project team and manage technical staff in the delivery of the technical solution
- Experience in Service Transition artefact identification and development
- High-level written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Possess organisational change management awareness in the context of an ICT Project, or proven ability to acquire this knowledge
- Set an example of excellence as a Desktop Program representative, enhancing the Program's image and reputation through your credibility, preparation, commitment, and first-class delivery.
- Status reporting and accountability for allocated deliverables
- Teamwork (both leading and participating)
- The safety of the team and the workplace (WH&S) and have a Zero Harm commitment
- Very High-quality interpersonal skills