Our State Government Client is seeking a Test Lead for coordination of the acceptance testing of application in preparation for a successful upgrade to Windows 10 SOE. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019 and is working in Canberra's north.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Coordinate and conduct testing of managed software deployments and related user acceptance testing activities within expected timeframes.
- Build to required specifications and deliver UAT machines to clients required for acceptance testing
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Proven understanding of the requirements, methodology and purpose of testing in an enterprise environment.
- Familiarity with
- Active Directory (AD) and Software Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Building test assets and provisioning with requisite applications
- Window 10 for technical support purposes
- SOE Application testing
- PC and peripheral hardware types
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 191923.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.