Peoplebank are recruiting for a Test Manager to be part of a major development project based in Adelaide.
This is an initial contract to June 2019, with a potential extension from there.
Please note - we can only consider Australian citizen, due to security clearances needed.
We are looking for an experienced Test Manager with below skills:
- A solid understanding of Software Delivery Lifecycle with the demonstrated ability to manage teams and competing priorities to achieve quality outcomes and project completion
Coordinates and manages planning of the system integration tests, within a development or integration project or programme.
- Takes responsibility for integrity of testing activities and coordinates the execution of these activities.
- Provides authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution.
Defines and communicates the test strategy for the project.
- ith respect to testing matters.
- Identifies process improvements and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practice.
- Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools.
- Translates communications / stakeholder engagement strategies into specific tasks.
- Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans.
- Negotiates with stakeholders at senior levels, ensuring that organisational policy and strategies are adhered to.
- Provides informed feedback to assess and promote understanding.
- Manage the timely delivery of testing outcomes and the quality of testing processes
So, if you are an experienced Test Manager looking for a challenging role, then APPLY NOW
Or you can contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402