- Federal Government Organisation
- Melbourne CBD
- Contract until end of June 2019
Seeking a Quality & Test Director who will lead the Quality function for the Payments Delivery Capability (PDC) project and provide governance and over-sight to work.
- Responsible for the overall Payments Delivery Capability Project Testing and work with key stakeholders
- Drive, Oversee and Create the Testing Strategy;
- Lead Testing Assurance and Governance strategy;
- Functional and Non Functional Coverage;
- Oversee and support the creation and management of Requirements Traceability including supporting tools and processes;
- Oversee and Manage Data Masking Activities;
- Oversee and Manage Testing Automation;
- Manage a team of testers covering ST, ST+1 testing through to QA/Prod for the duration of the program
- Define and provide Test related reporting, analysis and status updates;
- Link Testing to Dev/Ops and Agile based delivery.
Essential skills and experience
- 5+ years of Test manager experience
- Experience managing a team of testers covering ST, ST+1 testing through to QA/Prod.
- Experience independently developing processes, strategies, tools and frameworks for testing
- Experience reviewing and implementing improvement to strategy and processes
- Understanding and Experience with Agile Development, Dev Ops
- Experience / understanding of financial services sector (desirable) with experience testing systems within these sectors (highly desirable)
- Demonstrable experience across the following testing disciplines and supporting technologies: Test automation, Performance / load / stress, Accessibility, Interoperability, System, Functional, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance experience using JIRA
- Relevant tertiary or industry qualification (e.g. ITIL, ISTQB, CAT)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #188881
Please click the apply button.