We are seeking a Test Analyst (DevOps) for permanent position based in Subiaco, Perth.
About the Company:
You will join an award-winning start-up that has built and operates the world's leading online platform for trading physical LNG.
The platform handles high value (e.g. $50-100m) transactions and must comply with various regulations and legal agreements so as the ideal candidate, you will have a background in a regulated industry (e.g. fintech, health), where attention to detail is a given.
They use Agile and DevOps methodologies and this role involves frequent communication (written and verbal) with key stakeholders both within the business and within the customer base.
The team are looking for someone that takes the work seriously but doesn't take themselves too seriously.
The team is looking for a Tester to join the current team to increase their velocity in and delivering value to their global customer base. You will contribute to quality software by developing automated testing and undertaking manual testing as part of the DevOps deployment pipeline.
You will be responsible for:
- Test planning and reporting
- Test automation
- Defect triage and management
- QA best practise procedures
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience in an acceptance testing or test automation role in a regulated industry
- Experience with tools such as Cucumber, Jasmine and Puppeteer. Significant experience with other testing tools will be an advantage
- Experience with cloud services, especially AWS
- Experience in an Agile or DevOps team
- Proven experience in improving quality outcomes
If this sounds like you, Apply Now! OR contact Jayde Elliott on 07 3003 7647 for a confidential discussion today.