About the Company
Working with one of the largest integrated telecommunications company in Australia, providing cutting-edge communications, information technology, and entertainment services. They seek to break through the barriers of distance, price, time, technology, and the unknown to make communications easier, faster, more cost-effective, and more reliable.
About the role
The successful Test Analyst MUST have 1-2 years of web testing experience in automation frameworks with either Selenium or Rubymine, with a primary focus on the Digital Tribe Team. Providing test planning and execution phases, as well as monitoring on test deliverables such as Test Strategy inputs, test script development, and test schedule management.
- Providing knowledge transfer of any specific skill sets around JIRA and accessibility within the wider testing team
- Implementing and supporting automation within the digital tribe, including accessibility testing
- Introducing and encouraging automation within the testing team
- Attendance at core team meetings and other project meetings
- Working closely with SIT and other test teams to ensure that entry criteria is met.
- Oversight of the accurate logging, managing of defects, the preparation of daily summary reports and test results for all relevant project stakeholders.
- Driving for the timely sign-off of all test documentation, through a strong working relationship with relevant stakeholders.
- Writing, presenting and co-ordinate signoff of Test results documentation.
- Successful delivery of testing efforts in respect of schedule, cost and quality
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- An IT or related tertiary qualification and 1-2 years Technical Test and test automation experience
- 1-2 years of programming experience in Ruby or Selenium in Automation frameworks
- Knowledge of test tools and designing technical frameworks with either (e.g. HP ALM QC/PC v12.00 or higher, JIRA, HP Vugen LoadRunner and analysis, HP BAC diagnostics, HP Sitescope, HP UFT, Selenium with Cucumber/Ruby, Jenkins, XCTest or Espresso.
- Excellent Computer literacy with standard operation tools e.g MS Project, Word, powerpoint and Excel.
- Knowledge or experience in managing/Setting up test tools in a cloud based test environment
- Good knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft SQL databases.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 242987.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button