Our complex, enterprise level Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and engaging Project Manager with demonstrated experience across Telecommunications & Approach to Market activities. This is an initial 12-month contract role, with long-term extension options and requires a Baseline clearance or the ability to obtain to apply.
Within this role you will:
- Manage all preparatory activities to inform development of a Telecommunications roadmap and Approach to Market (ATM).
- Analysis of the current telecommunications contract and development of a roadmap to capture immediate activities required to extend the current contact or invoke the transition out phase
- Development of communications strategy papers and status reporting at the Executive level
- Manage, deliver and monitor projects that may have an organisation-wide impact;
- Contribute to project design, governance arrangements and operational integration;
- Coordinate strategic planning for longer term project initiatives;
- Manage project Risk Assurance and Project Scheduling
To be successful in this role you will possess demonstrated high-level experience in:
- Project Management in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
- Planning the project activities, schedules and budgets.
- Negotiating with suppliers and clients.
- Managing project resources.
- Monitoring and controlling project status.
- Identifying issues and problem areas.
- Finding solutions and resolving conflicts.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 194659.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.