- Fixed Term Contract (approx. 6 months initial term) with attractive pro rata salary.
- Leader in health insurance industry.
- Based in Lower North Shore of Sydney, 15 minutes from CBD
The Technical Writer will provide technical procedural and documentation services within an enterprise wide digital transformation program.
- CRM technical procedure documents and user guides (predominately Salesforce).
- Developing and maintaining of document management/knowledge management system.
- Developing and delivering presentations to all levels of the business.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with technical and non technical stakeholders.
Skills & experience
- Substantial experience working in a Technical Writing capacity.
- Proven experience documenting Salesforce CRM procedural documents/user guides.
- Strong skills and experience authoring content with MSOffice Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio).
- Demonstrated technical procedure documentation experience.
- Previous experience with PHI (Private Health Insurance) platforms would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Must possess an energetic, proactive and collaborative nature.
- Must have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Jan Hundleby on (02) 9409 4790 quoting reference: 195967
Please click the apply button