- Technical Writer - Urgent Requirement
- $500 - $550/pd + GST
- Macquarie Park location
We are looking to hire an experienced Technical Writer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- At least three years' experience in the mining/construction industry OHS/Compliance and Risk as it applies to Quarries/Mines.
- Experience in facilitating/designing training in the following units of competence applied to mines/quarries:
- RIIGOV401D Apply, monitor and report on compliance systems, RIIWHS402D Examine and maintain mine safety, RIIQUA401 Apply a quality management system & RIIRIS401D Apply site risk management system
- Experience in the VET sector, with a sound understanding of unit of competency requirements
- Experience in compiling/authoring/curating Learner Guides and training aids
- Ability to translate technical information into plain language
- Ability to apply adult learning principles in the development of training materials
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office or Google suite
- Comfortable working to deadlines/timelines
- Open to flexible working practices related to hours of work and location
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button