Based in the Analytics Hub, you will be working alongside engineers, data scientists and change-makers to drive and support change across the broader analytics community towards using world class analytics tools, platforms and techniques.
Key deliverables include:
- Develop, curate, and deliver technical training to the data analytics and data science community both in Melbourne and Sydney.
- Engage stakeholders to understand learning capabilities and tailor training content accordingly.
- Develop and implement technical training roadmap for different capabilities/roles/levels across the analytics community
- Develop and implement metrics to measure and track technical capability uplift and feedback
- Produce and deliver engaging and effective communications to support training
- Support the delivery of Training Needs Analysis and implementation of learning and development materials, e.g. FAQs, Reference Guides, Aids and Supporting Documentation, training manuals
- Identify and train [in-house] technical experts to become future trainers.
You will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in training or learning and development role
- At least 3 years in a business environment
- Ability to develop and deliver training via multiple channels e.g. face2face, online, VC, etc.
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and advocate for new and emerging skills, tools and platforms
- A self-motivated approach and comfort with working in a fast-growing, dynamic and ambiguous environment
- BA/BS/BComm degree or equivalent qualification
In depth experience both using and teaching some of the below;
- Open Source tools
- Artificial intelligence
- Advance Machine Learning
- Analytics and Modelling Best Practice
- Model interpretation and validation techniques
- Deep Learning
- Time-series forecasting
- Adversarial machine learning
- A/B Testing
- Graph Theory
If you have the skills and experience in the above, please APPLY NOW.