About the role
- Technical Specialist for one of Australia's most iconic brands, a hands-on technical role that is accountable for designing, delivering and running endpoint Services for our client
- 6-month contract, with view for extension as required
- Competitive daily rates offered
- An opportunity in a large & complex working environment
Responsibilities/Functions of the role
· Responsible for the management and evolution of Australia Post Group's endpoint devices.
· Creates and implements practical, flexible detailed designs d systems management requirements.
· Responsible for performing operational support
· Monitors, manages and improves against key measures, metrics and service levels set for Service Management (Incident, Request, Problem, Change)
· Accountable to ensure the production environment is protected through change control
· Supports planning, risk analysis and delivery of upgrades, patches, maintenance releases and all major product enhancement releases to IT infrastructure
· Identifies key issues and risk elements
Technical and/or Professional Qualifications/Skills Required
- Experience in designing and deploying solutions with a modern management platform (VMWare Workspace ONE/ Microsoft inTune etc.
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10 SOE and application packaging
- Experience with Microsoft Auto Pilot deployment
- Experience managing Apple iOS, Android and Apple MacOS.
- Experience with SCCM, AD, Group Policy and Office365
- Understanding of Single Sign On technologies including Kerberos, SAML and OAuth
If you are potentially interested in this role, or want a confidential discussion, please reach out to either Jatin Khatri (Jatin.Khatri@peoplebank.com.au) or Geordie McPherson (Geordie.McPpherson@peoplebank.com.au).
Otherwise, click 'apply now.'