We are partnering with one of the world's largest Enterprise Software providers to find them their next superstar!!
As the Technical Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing, upgrading, integrating and developing solutions based on NetIQ Identity Access management.
You are technically very strong and can work with customers to ensure their business requirements are solved not only through technology but also through people and process solutions.
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
- Responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives.
- Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of professional experience, and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role for building IAS (Identity, Access and Security) and SIEM solution for medium and large-scale enterprise.
- Install Configure and Deployment experience of NetIQ Identity manage.
- Install Configure and Deployment experience Identity application, SSPR and Reporting Service.
- Configuring and Customization of Policies.
- Configuring and Customization of Workflows.
- Experience working on eDirectory.
- Application Integration with Identity Manager
- Driver Development and Customization.
- Hands-on experience in SIEM tools. (Optional)
This is a critical role for our client, If you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #237592.