Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst or Technology planner to join their integrated palling function. The team is responsible for the development and maintenance if the network technology roadmap that will deliver future business operations capability to achieve its operational objectives.
- Work with up to 5 areas of the business helping stakeholders manage their capital expenditure budget
- Tracking & monitoring capital expenditure for this year
- Planning what will spend capital expenditure on next year
- Assist stakeholders creating a business case to go in front of the investment committee. (planning, coordinating, prioritising, do quality checks).
- in identifying potential business value and prioritisation of work
- Provide recommendations on Capex investment alignment to company strategy
- Must have the ability to gain buy in from stakeholders and therefore must understand the technology (IT systems and platform automation).
- May suit a BA in telco who understands an operations group and has excellent communication skills
- Understand platforms and processes (assurance and activations)
- someone from an operations background & experience in a support environment however not contact centre (maybe management role with understanding of IT investment and good comms)
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY. Reference number 187 168