Peoplebank Canberra currently has on offer a long term contract opportunities two Technical Monitoring Specialists for the Monitoring Operations team to meet the demands of delivering HARP monitoring requirements over the period of the project.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of large Enterprises ICT systems.
- Minimum of 3-5+ years extensive experience in IT System Administration including design and development, maintenance, support and resolution.
- Ability to follow change control procedures, mentor staff and document all aspects of the development and implementation of systems.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in Large Enterprise highly available Standard Operating Environments.
- Demonstrated experience managing Dynatrace Products and/or Elastic Cloud Enterprise environments.
- Experience in developing custom plugins & filters and have skills with Ruby or Golang.
- Experience working in highly available enterprise environments spaning multiple monitoring solutions.
- Availability to work under flexible & varying working hours including but not limited to occasional days up to 12 hours, working evenings and weekends.
- Resilient with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to transfer knowledge to team members.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizen. Possessing a Federal Security Clearance would be highly advantageous.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.