One of our clients is looking for a Technical Consultant - Automation Specialist/vRealise Orchestration for a duration of 2 years based in Sydney CBD. The client is open to considering both contract and permanent option.
As part of the cloud delivery team focused on automation and orchestration development, you will develop fully automated and integrated IaaS and PaaS system patterns for use within a private cloud environment for an Enterprise Banking customer.
- Experience in Cloud Orchestration and Automation Specialist - vRealise Orchestration
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Grade Data Centre Environments
- Advanced scripting skills: REST, API, Ruby, O/S Native Languages etc.
- Experience with cloud deployment and management tools (OpenStack, VMware, KVM etc.)
- Production Experience with Configuration Management toolset. (Chef, Ansible etc.)
- Developing continuous integration and deployment solutions, processes and systems integrations.
- Experience developing content for both private and public clouds
- Ability to solution, develop and implement integration with Business Applications via SOAP, REST API interfaces
- Programming abilities in vRealise, Ruby, Chef, Python and O/S specific languages
- Database experience with an ability to understand and construct complex SQL queries
- Advanced knowledge of Linux, Windows grade Operating Systems
- Advanced knowledge of On-Prem, Off-Prem and Public Clouds (Solution and/or Implementation)
- Advanced Enterprise knowledge Business Logic Process Tools (BPM, vRO, OpenWhisk)
- Experience in vRealize Automation/OpenStack/ManageIQ
- Extensive knowledge of ITSM and Business Logic
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Selected candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail.