- 4-6 Months Contract
- Sydney CBD
- DataStage focus - ETL Tools
We are looking to hire a Technical DataStage Business Analyst - ETL for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Experience across systems integration, information management, data management and architecture, and business analytics
- Experience with being in a team focusing on large-scale, multi-release information centric projects
- Experience with waterfall and agile delivery and run / application support functions
- Part of a team working on End to end implementation of at least 1 big data project
- Hand on experience in Data warehousing using ETL tools such as DataStage, Autosys and TeraData
- Hands on experience in ETL job development with multiple stages like sequential file, Transformer, Lookup, join, sort and Database stages.
- Strong hand on skills in design, development and implementation of various data remediation, Data migration, data integration techniques.
- Strong hand on data modelling experience.
- Strong hands on experience in database performance tuning including complex query optimizations and physical database tuning using Teradata.
Technical BA for DataStage: Analyse business requirements and translate them to designs that can be used to build applications
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button