- Sydney Based role- Flexible Remote working
- Initial 6 Month contract
- Experience in Ab Initio essential
Our client a leader in its field is looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst with previous experience working on data projects to join an exciting project within a large environment
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the development, validation and delivery of business and technical requirements for all stakeholders. Provide business and technical expertise throughout this process.
- Facilitate business and technical SME input to design.
- Complete current and future state process analysis
- Assist with the identification and implementation of business impacts the solution will have on the business in relation to people, process, culture and data/technology.
- workshops and communications with business groups
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Sound business and technical analysis skills and experience.
- Experience with Data related projects. ETL or Ab Initio project experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating workshops
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with business processes, Agile, System Development Life Cycle and best practices of quality management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.email@example.com