About the Company:
Diversified Insurance Group operating throughout APAC with a customer-centric approach. Who are committed to creating a flexible working environment that supports their employees to reach their potential.
About the role:
As part of a large Pricing Program with multiple streams, you will be involved in a project that is focused on simplifying and uplifting the pricing capability across the business. This role will be focused on the data space of the program, working with an array of stakeholder groups to gather requirements.
- Work closely with the Iteration Manager and Product Owner to prioritise and plan
- Analyse data and carry out data profiling, discovery, analysis, and mapping
- Assist SQL and Tableau Developers with logic to help them build objects
- Work with the Tester to carry out functional testing
- Build subject matter expertise
Skills and experience:
- Experience working in a complex data warehouse and/or business intelligence environment
- Ability to write SQL and understand complex SQLs
- Experience in creating data mapping documents
- Insurance or Financial Services experience would be considered as highly desirable
- Flexible working environment
- Potential contracting renewal
- Competitive daily rate
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 244654.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.