Technical Business Analyst
- UI and Data focused project
- 6 month initial contract + likely extensions
- Convenient Perth CBD location
About the Role
Our client is seeking a dynamic Technical Business Analyst to assist with ongoing project requirements. You will be required to review and analyse business requirements in relation to designing solutions within a legacy environment.
This role suits a candidate with prior experience dealing with complex processes who has worked previously on Software or Data related projects.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements per individual project to define possible project impacts, outcome criteria and metrics
- Participate in the design and build phases of the System Development Lifecycle by contributing to, and coordinating, the interaction between Subject Matter Experts, business analysts and the development team.
- Requirements gathering and translate technical and business requirements
- Design and document solutions that clearly articulate the design's intent, the issues and risks and the alignment to business requirements.
- Apply standard modelling tools and techniques to develop user stories, technical specifications and produce documentation for in house developers and testers
- Analyse current needs of stakeholders including management and technical users, identifying dependencies and documenting recommendations for improvement
- Liaise with project teams and stakeholders to determine project scope and vision and for requirements gathering
- Develop templates to accurately document requirements, specifications and process mapping
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst in complex, enterprise environments
- Proven ability to clarify business and technical requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A background in Software development is highly desirable
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 238724)