Our client is a leader within the financial services industry in Australia. They are undertaking a program of work to enable strategy and uplift cards issuing capabilities.
Cards Issuing Business Analysis Services: This service delivers core Cards Issuing and Base Global subject matter expertise. All resources applying for this role must have experience related to cards issuing, relevant cards industry experience and cards ledger configuration and functional experience - related to the tasks below. The ability to demonstrate conceptual thinking, including identifying key issues, seeing relationships and drawing elements together into broad, coherent frameworks is critical for success in this role. Strong influencing skills including empathy, flexibility and persuasiveness will also be highly valued.
- Determine and define the real, underlying and complete needs of the stakeholders, utilising various and appropriate methods.
- Undertake engagements involving new or changes to more complex established processes, requiring knowledge of the Cards Issuing Domain Area
- Coaching and support of product managers to complete their Project brief/Business case.
- Communicate requirements to process and system designers, using appropriate and effective means, such that designers understand and accept them.
- Leverage SME knowledge with architects, designers and testing teams in order to shape and support design decisions for more complex initiatives to deliver fit for purpose outcomes.
- Understand and be aware of how a design can be incorporated in the current environment and provide guidance on how this can be utilised for other initiatives.
- Deliver business configuration of Cards Ledger System (Base Global), and Visa functions to meet project requirements.
- Provide test support including: clear and consistent understanding of requirements, make sure testing meets requirements, support defect resolution.
- Actively support implementation planning and execution, leveraging cards subject matter domain.
- Provide input into handover and training documentation for BAU teams as needed.
- As required, manage a portfolio of stakeholders to shape and guide a portfolio of work (e.g. provide advice and guidance on feasibility, sequencing and bundling of work, sizing of initiatives)
- Ability to leverage existing SQL skills to support data analysis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience operating as a Senior Business Analyst with Cards Issuing projects
- Experience in working in Agile and Waterfall project lifecycle environments.
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Ability to proactively manage and mitigate risks and issues
- Attention to detail and uphold strict compliance standards
If this sounds like you, please apply now with your latest CV in Word format.