About the company
A leading provider of integrated financial services; Australia's leading brand across the financial services industry.
About the role
As Senior Business Analyst you will work on Superannuation projects where you will be required to analyse and document the requirements, impacts and solution options for the projects.
Skills & experience
- Technical Business Analyst
- Strong Superannuation Systems or Wealth knowledge
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong Business analysis
- Ability to facilitate workshops
- Ability to produce clear and concise documents including procedures, business and technical requirements
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst working in Projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Banking or Accounting for recognised institutions.
Benefits & culture
- A strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Be financially rewarded with first rate market rates, on the job training and career advancement
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self
Please apply via the online link below