6 months contract
Eveleigh, Redfern location
NSW Government Department
About the role
The primary purpose of the role is to work with key internal and external stakeholders to gather and define business and technical requirements and to deliver the scoping phase of the project, including project governance, consultation and project planning.
- Provide accurate information about business needs and priorities.
- Implement a state-wide consultation process, to elicit the requirements to enhance the eMR systems.
- Analyse and consolidate consultation findings and document the requirements for the technical solutions (data fields and functionality).
- Develop pilot and rollout implementation and change management plans.
- Undertake a cost-benefit analysis of the implementation of the recommended technical solution.
- Develop a phase 1 scoping report defining the business requirements, technical solution and recommendations for a state-wide upgrade of the eMR system.
- Support the Project Coordinator in project governance requirements.
- Extensive experience managing the review and analyses of complex ICT business processes and services in a large and complex service industry organisation
- Experience in eliciting business and technical requirements from a range of stakeholders
- Extensive experience in delivering project outcomes on time and demonstrated ability to identify and manage risks within a project.
- Experience and skills to complete a detailed cost-benefit analysis.
- Excellent organisational skills with demonstrated experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal, consultation, facilitation, negotiation and communications skills, with the ability to produce high quality written documentation and presentations in a timely manner.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 193510