Our client, a large government project, is looking to uplift its performance and implement data driven decision making. They are seeking a 'Tableau Guru' for a Reporting Analyst position on their team for an initial 6-month contract based in Melbourne's CBD. Reporting into the Manager (Reporting) this role will support the delivery of pillar objectives by creating Tableau Reports and Dashboards, Excel Reports and other ad hoc reports.
- Automate reports where necessary by using Tableau, SQL, VBA & PowerShell
- Able to produce Interactive Tableau dashboards, Excel Reports, Mock-up reports for a wide audience, including the Executive Committee, ensuring the desired communication purpose and outcomes are achieved.
- Act as a Technical SME and provide assistance and guidance to other reporting analysts on the team.
- Supports ad-hoc reporting as needed, such as key project reporting, executive committee and continuous improvement project presentation packs.
- Engage all levels of users including the Executive committee in understanding business requirements.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to elicit Report requirements and help/train people in the use of Tableau Visualisations.
- Drive the technical requirements development for KPIs, SLAs, OLAs metrics including data structures, framework, data integrity, data transformation, data modelling, platform capability, issues resolution and improvements with IT Business Intelligence team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in large entreprise environment
- Expert-level skills in Tableau Desktop and Server and able to publish Tableau Data Sources and Reports as well as manage groups and permissions
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior Analyst with strong understanding of data and structures with ability to articulate problem & solutions at high level while driving strategic process improvements
- Proven ability to enhance existing systems capability by introducing automation.
- Ability to engage and manage senior stakeholders.
If this sounds like the next role for you, don't hesitate apply now with your latest resume in Word format.