Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a Systems and Data Analyst for a contract role. This is an ASAP engagement till June 2019 with extensions and is working out of our Client's location based in Canberra.
Within this role you will be required to understand and configure future HR systems and assist with business process automation forms/tools and system interfaces.
You will be a self-starter and possess great interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with peers and stakeholders at various levels.
Within this role you will be expected to:
- Identify 'as is' and 'to be' system and data requirements for a large HR system change
- Perform analysis over various production-scale data sets to drive business decisions
- Use various methods to analyse, query and migrate data
- Act as the technical SME while communicating with the project team, vendor, business and SME's to define the needs based on an understanding of business, information and technical constraints
- Identify risks, issues and escalate to the Project Manager for review
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience working as a Technical/Systems/Data Analyst delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in identifying 'as is' and 'to be' system and data requirements
- Demonstrated experience with strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Strong engagement skills and ability to act as the technical SME while communicating with the project team, vendor, business and SME's to define the needs based on an understanding of business, information and technical constraints;
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing, documenting guidelines and operational procedures
- Demonstrated ability to understand various data extracts, transform and join together for a successful data load as part of data migration
- Ability to use various methods to analyse and query data under limited direction
- Experience in the analysis, design, delivery and transition of solutions for Human Resource (HR) functions at Australian Federal Government organisations, which may include our legacy systems; PeopleOne HRP, eRecruit, LearnForce, PeopleStreme Performance Management or RosterKey. (Desirable)
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 188043.
Due to the nature of the requirement, candidates must be Australian Citizens
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.