6+ month contract
Must have experience working in the Utilities industry
Must have experience with AIX / Unix and Windows
We are looking to hire an experienced System Analyst - HP / UNIX and WINDOWS for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with below :
- Experience in business systems development and implementation.
- Experience in ICT Policy Frameworks
- Experience in networking and Infrastructure management concepts with particular reference to utilisation of AIX/Unix and Windows server frameworks.
- Experience in system analysis and solution design within the metering / National Electricity Market, preferably using Itron Enterprise Edition or MV-90.
- Experience in producing technical & functional documents, as well as test cases.
- Experience in SQL and relational databases, including database design.
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Must have project leadership and management skills.
- Knowledge and experience in the electricity utilities industry including the NEM.
- Experience with XML and the management of Web Services Interfaces.
- Experience in an Agile / Scrum application development framework
- Willingness to provide on-call support for applications out of hours one week per month
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 185485