Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled vFire - Support Analyst to work on a self-service integration platform to be used by business areas to integrate their processes into other business functions via vFire's enterprise service management.
This Platform will:
- Develop and test new calls and workflows including screen design
- Provide testing
- Be responsible for fixing defects when they arise
- Engage with the vendor for patches and major updates
- Problem solve and troubleshoot
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience in supporting users of a self-service interface / platform including providing on the ground assistance and troubleshooting, utilising a range of tools.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines while exercising sound judgement
- Demonstrated skills and experience in the use of vFire and its functionality
Due to the requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on (02) 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #203147
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.