This role will see the Senior IT Business Analyst provide end-2-end business analysis support for the delivery of projects under a Supply Chain program of work
Day to day, you will:
- Support the development of the retail capability
- Develop and manage the detail requirements of assigned projects
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and insight across the customer base from mass consumer customers and small business to large enterprise and government.
- Proactively support and assist the business with identifying, shaping and assessing the feasibility of ideas.
- Defining solution direction and engaging the relevant Platform and Delivery teams to ensure end to end delivery.
- Documented business processes that are referenced and updated as part of enhancements.
- Established networking and successful alignment of key stakeholders from Retail, Supply Chain, Digital and Products team.
Your background, skills and experience:
- Strong retail supply chain experience and capability (Mandatory)
- Experience in third party logistics (3PL) operations and management
- Work across multiple streams / context switching
- Experience influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability in shaping, designing implementable activities, high level concepts and themes in fast paced and shifting environment
- Proven ability to take a business problem statement and provide recommended solution options to proceed, drive the delivery and implementation of the solution and transition to business-as-usual
If this sounds like you, please "Apply Now" with your CV in WORD