We are currently recruiting for a Store Hardware Co-ordinator role to work within a dynamic team environment within a one of Australia's largest leading companies.
The 6 month contract role essentially involves management of the lifecycle of store IT hardware to meet the service requirements.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Co-ordinate ad-hoc vendor time and materials work performed in stores
- Manage, process and validate vendor invoices for time and materials and maintenance work
- Manage vendor performance to the agreed contracted Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Liaise with key IT vendors and internal Operations stakeholders to build productive working relationships to encourage service improvements
- Analyse problem trends to identify candidates for hardware lifecycle replacement, remedial maintenance or non-performing hardware
- Co-ordinate transfers of equipment between stores and vendors and ensure any assets procedures are maintained
- Liaise with asset management team to ensure effective deployment of all store assets and record asset movements
- Co-ordinate, assess and analyse opportunities for preventative maintenance works in stores
- Manage service escalations to deliver most effective store outcome within contract SLA conditions
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience within KPIs and SLAs
Note: This role allows a mix of work from home and on-site operation
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Sajith Perera on 80807216 for more information.