Job Location: Melbourne
Job Contract: 12 months with a view of extension.
- The ability to create and deliver strategic ideas and initiatives
- Experience with at least one test management tools: qTest, Zephyr
- Experience in Data Warehouse/ETL /Data Testing related projects.
- Experience in using agile methodologies (JIRA)
- 6+ years Automation Testing experience with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong programming/scripting experience in Ruby, Python, SOAP UI, selenium, microservices, DBfit.
- Experienced in creating automation test scripts independently without developer's assistance.
- Experience in migration of Data projects in Cloud.
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) with tools such as Cucumber - essential
- Experience of testing .net environments, REST API's
- Strong analytical skills and a focus on attention for detail and process
- In depth experience of working with agile methodologies and tools used on agile projects, eg JIRA.
- Proficient in writing and executing T-SQL/PL-SQL
- Exposure to the following will also be beneficial
- Continuous Integration (eg: Jenkins)
- Source control (eg: Git)
If you think you match this requirement then mail me your CV in word.doc to firstname.lastname@example.org