Our client is seeking a skilled Data Engineering professional with experience in IBM suite of tools.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Experience: 8 -10 years IT experience, with at least 5+ years in "Data Engineering/ETL/Data Governance/Data Quality"
- Experience in IBM suite of tools - Information Governance Catalog, Information Analyzer and Business Automation Workflow
- Experience in IBM InfoSphere Information Server suite to attain data governance goals - understanding, governing and establishing ownership of data with the right classifications and standardisation rules.
- Experience in using data quality and data lineage to improve trust in data.
- Develop jobs to identify data inconsistencies, redundancies and anomalies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within an Agile SCRUM environment
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte or Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.