- Splunk Certified Admin (Must Have)
- SPLUNK Certified Architect (Highly recommended)
Highly recommended training courses
- Troubleshooting SPLUNK Core
- Splunk Cluster Administration
- SPLUNK SmartStore
- SPLUNK Workload manager
- Designs, build and optimizes the Splunk platform architecture across all SPLUNK implementations.
- Establishes best practices and development standards
- Ensures best practices and development standards are adopted by the team
- Maintains a close partnership with the Splunk DevOps lead to perform upgrade planning, product roadmap alignment and support the implementation.
- Maintains a close partnership with Splunk Delivery Leads on new SPLUNK feature and complex project requests.
- Explore, verify and Implement new SPLUNK features.
- Maintain service catalogue on the SPLUNK intranet
- Find automation opportunities for day-to-day SPLUNK activities
- Establish/update/maintain the following documents:
- Physical Deployment Architecture
- Solution Architectual Design (SAD)
Work experience / hands-on skills in the following areas will be an advantage:
- Developing SPLUNK Apps leveraging Java scripting
- Deploying/supporting SPLUNK ES
- Deploying/Supporting SPLNK Phantom
- Deploying/Supporting SPLUNK Data Stream Processor
- Setup/Configure Confluent/ Apache Kafka Bus