Our client is hiring a Solution Architect (SAP MM) , responsible for managing the Architecture & developing new solutions in the MM and Procurement.
The Solutions Architect will operate to update and enhance the existing complex ECC solution based on new Business initiates. The solution architect is end to end owner of business initiated changes occurring in the MM and Procurement space.
- Identify scope impacts e.g. functional, technical, testing, performance testing.
- Verifies and confirms the completeness and feasibility for the solution requirements generated by Business Users.
- Manages the complete solution change management life cycle using toolsets
- Prepares the high level solution and solution estimates for the requirements.
- Perform low level design from conceptual design.
- Engage all other architects and Solution Designers involved in the Solution Design and Development
- SAP ECC
- SAP MM
- SAP ARIBA
- Procurement / Purchasing
- Transport Management
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7502 for more information today and quote the job id number 185309