We are currently looking for an experienced Solutions Architect for one of our clients in the Education sector.
The Solutions Architect will be tasked to implement a new Service Management Tool and will involve both working on integration with the vendor, assisting the business in articulating their new business models within the tool and solutioning the many peripheral systems (some will need migration) associated to Service Management.
Below are the essential skills and experience needed to be considered for this position:
- 3+ years experience as a Solutions Architect
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills. They must be able to speak to a board, end-users and host / facilitate / participate in workshops.
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and a high-level competency in resolving complex systems and process improvement problems.
- They must have had experience with Service Management Tools
- Experience in Integration Projects
The following criteria are desirable:
- Educational Sector Experience
- Working with 3rd party vendors
- Working with cloud hosted solutions
- System / Data Migration exercises
- Workflow / Forms Solutioning
Should this sound of interest to you, click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed conversation, please contact Meg Geronimo on 9409 4716, quoting job reference number: 187862