We are currently looking for an experienced Solutions Architect for one of our clients in the Education sector.
The Solutions Architect will be working on the Enterprise Shared Serviced portfolio, initially assisting with the Estate Management and BACS As-Is analysis and then to work more generally on the ESS Portfolio HR, Finance, Estates Management, Philanthropy, DEX, etc.
It is highly desirable (preference will be given) that the candidate has had experience working with retail / commercial building domain partners as this role will be focusing on the organization's Estate Management portfolio (responsible for large building works).
Below are the essential skills and experience needed to be considered for this position:
- 5 years minumum as a Solutions Architect
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills. They must be able to speak to a board, end-users and host / facilitate / participate in workshops.
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and a high-level competency in resolving complex systems and process improvement problems.
- They must be able to self manage themselves on reasonably large/complex tasks
- Experience in Integration Projects
- Experience with large scale systems
- Demonstrable ability to produce As Is and Target State Architectures
- Has experience working with commercial building
The following criteria are desirable:
- - Finance Experience
- - HR Experience
- - Working in/with Agile teams
- - Educational Experience
Should this sound of interest to you, click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed conversation, please contact Meg Geronimo on 9409 4716, quoting job reference number: 187863