Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to be responsible for designing ICT platforms, contributing to compliance and risk processes, and maintaining as-built architecture. This is a contract opportunity for 6 months starting ASAP with possible extensions available and will be located at our client's North Canberra offices.
In this position, you will:
- Collaborate with analysts and developers to develop solution architecture for on premise, hybrid and distributed cloud systems
- Document architecture, blueprints and produce documentation, ensuring compliance and resilience on both public and private infrastructure
- Develop a deep understanding of Azure, Nutanix, and AWS to ensure solutions use the best mix of technology
- Contribute to Architectural Review Board discussions to ensure the alignment of solutions across the enterprise
- Provide strategic technical leadership and provide guidance for management in the procurement and use of ICT services
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Experience with Azure and AWS, with a good understanding of containers and refactoring monolithic applications into cloud native components
- A thorough understanding of scripting and the ability to lead solutions towards best practice CI/CD
- Understanding and application of security frameworks in solution design
- Experience working in software development, and network engineering or architecture highly desired
- A demonstrated understanding Agile delivery techniques and IaC highly desired
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 201207
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.