Peoplebank are recruiting for a Solution Architect to work on a large, complex Program based in Adelaide CBD.
Key Criteria -
- Proven experience in IT Architecture, including Solution Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture Framework (TOGAF9 preferred)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience (SAML, OpenID Connect, Oauth, ID Provider/Broker patterns, TDIF).
The Solution Architect required for this position must bring, at a minimum
- Strong visual architecture modelling skills using the integrated and shared Enterprise Architecture Model (EAM) system Sparx EA, combined with detailed knowledge of architecture patterns, practices and standards.
- Strong knowledge of systems' architecture and industry trends combined with the ability to think strategically and make solution recommendations based on business strategy requirements.
- Leadership skills with the ability negotiate successful outcomes in an innovative and resourceful manner, whilst maintaining a high standard of professional competence and an ethical approach.
- High level ability to articulate and present complex concepts clearly and concisely, and to identify, analyse and conceptualise problems, in order to formulate and execute appropriate Solutions and present high level written reports.
So, if you are an experienced Solution Architect looking for a challenging role, then APPLY NOW
Or you can contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402