- 12 month contract
- Infrastructure and Integration focused
- Convenient Perth CBD
Our client is seeking a Solution Architect with a broad knowledge and experience across Infrastructure and Big Data/Integration technologies. This position is conveniently located in Perth CBD and offers an initial 12 month contract.
- Demonstrated knowledge working with various Infrastructure and Integration tools including Cloud (Azure, AWS), Big data, IoT (Internet of Things)
- Collaborate with and review vendor design proposals and provide technical reviews and documentation
- Oversee the development of design documentation for external and internal developers and configuration specialists, provide ongoing guidance to support delivery and perform quality assurance on outputs
- Expert in design, installation and commissioning of infrastructure solutions in a wide range of large scale and diverse organisations
- Drive strategy, technology road maps and business solutions
- Enable development of key strategies and solutions
- Act as the Subject matter expert to provide directions across the business
- Strong infrastructure and big data architecture framework knowledge (TOGAF)
- The ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working in enterprise, commercial environments
If you have the skills and experience, we are seeking for the above role, please apply now via the link below or contact me directly for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 238022)