Looking for an experienced Solution Designer who has a backend focus (CRM / EDW) to work within the banking & finance sector
The Solution Designer will be responsible for ensuring that throughout the project lifecycle, the solution is aligned with the Solution Architecture, and acts as a bridge between the delivery team and the architects for all designs
- Leading and driving definition of the end-to-end high level design for the Solution in a project/program, in a way that complies with the Solution Architecture and the Business Requirements.
- During the high level design, responsible for:
- the identification and escalation of any potential gaps and risks in the target solution architecture, including likely impact of gaps;
- the identification and resolution of any issues relating to non-functional requirements (e.g. security, capacity, performance etc.). This includes cross-capability, cross-release issues that impact the solution design.
- Collaborate with project managers, architects, designers and asset specialists with the scoping of projects, ensuring that they are scoped in accordance with architectural objectives and principles.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a central knowledge repository for design models, pattern repositories, relevant guidelines and standards, and project deliverables
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW